Australia's most famous children's cake book - reprinted in a collector's edition. The Australian Women's Weekly's Children's Birthday Cake Book was first published in 1980 and has sold more than half a million copies. In response to all the requests we have had, often from mothers who remember fondly all the cakes from their own childhood, we have taken this book from our archives and reprinted it 30 years after it first appeared. We have had to make a minor change - four of your little friends are missing, but they've been replaced by other cakes you'll love just as much. Apart from that we've left it just as it was - a true collectors' cookbook especially for you. Now you can recreate your favourite cakes - the swimming pool, rocket and that train from the cover for your own child.
Publisher: Are Media
Number of pages: 248
Dimensions: 206 x 274 x 10mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.