A highly decorated veteran agent recounts his incredible undercover career, and reveals the shocking links between narcotics trafficking and terrorism.
What exactly is 'undercover'? From a law-enforcement perspective, it's the art of skillfully eliciting incriminating statements.
Edward Follis mastered this dark art over the course of his distinguished 27 years with the US's Drug Enforcement Administration, where he bought bags of coke in a red Corvette, negotiated multi-million-dollar deals on board private jets, and developed covert relationships with men who were not only international drug-traffickers, but - in some cases - operatives for Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and the Mexican federation of cartels.
Spanning five continents and filled with harrowing stories about the world's most ruthless drug lords and terrorist networks, Follis's memoir reads like a thriller. Yet every word is true, and every story is documented. The first and only insider's account of the confluence between narco-trafficking and terrorist organisations, The Dark Art is an electrifying page-turner.
Publisher: Scribe Publications
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 430 g
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.