The fourth Leone Scamarcio thriller by CWA-longlisted rising star Nadia Dalbuono.
When a group of terrorists carry out a series of attacks in Rome, Detective Leone Scamarcio gets an unexpected call - the men, who appear to be Islamic extremists, say they will only negotiate with him.
Scamarcio is given just twenty-four hours to meet the terrorists' demands, or their hostages will be killed, along with thousands more.
The only catch? He cannot involve the police or the security services.
Racing against both the clock and his own colleagues, Scamarcio must uncover the truth behind the attacks before it's too late. But, as he begins to investigate, he finds that every question turns up five more ... As usual for this son-of-a-Mafioso policeman, nothing is as it seems. Order this fiction book online from Chapters bookstore in Pakistan.
Publisher: Scribe Publications
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 400 g
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.