Going through puberty? Thinking about puberty? Worried about growing up? Don't worry! This book is for you. Packed with facts and thoughtful advice, plus words of wisdom from older women and quotes and questions from girls who are also going through it, this book covers every aspect of going through puberty for girls (and even has a chapter on what's going on with boys because knowledge is power, after all). Also filled with quirky illustrations from the fabulous Flo Perry, coupled with space to scribble your own thoughts and ideas. From body basics like breasts, spots and periods, to the questions with no easy answers (Does how you look matter? Is a crush ever wrong? Is it bad to be jealous of your best friends - and does having a best friend even matter?) Plus, of course, clear and empowering information on sex, sexuality and gender and a whistle-stop guide to the wonderful world of online. Written by women who just happen to be mums: word whizz Sophie Elkan, psychotherapist Laura Chaisty and GP Dr Maddy Podichetty.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 208¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 329 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 234 x 153 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.