This fantastical and official book, published just over 100 years after Roald Dahl's birth, will appeal to fans who grew up reading his stories, or reading them to their children, as well as to new readers who are discovering Dahl's world for the first time. It gives a brilliant new perspective on his most-loved (and hated) characters and stories. The Gloriumptious Worlds of Roald Dahl brings together Dahl's wondrous creations and Quentin Blake's iconic illustrations with previously unpublished reproductions of imagined letters, artefacts, posters and much, much more. Inspired by the characters and events from each of Dahl's books, and including original thoughts and notes on yellow lined paper - as if written by Dahl himself - the book expands upon his stories in a humorous and creative way, making it the ideal addition to everyone's Dahl collection.
Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
Number of pages: 64
Dimensions: 280 x 216 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.