The fox family are back to explore the Museum of Slimy Things!
Following a successful adventure through the Museum of Dead Things, the foxes have returned to explore the world of slime. Curated by the slipperiest experts, this special museum introduces slime found all over the natural world, from the creatures in the depths of the ocean to the slime hiding inside the human body.
Learn about the science of slime, meet the gelatinous hagfish and romp through the museum's swamp in this fully illustrated, non-fiction adventure.
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 64¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 793 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 306 x 306 x 13 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.