Natasha Leonova's beauty saved her life. Discovered on a freezing Moscow street by a Russian billionaire, she has lived for seven years under his protection. Believing his generosity will always keep her safe, Natasha is careful not to dwell on Vladimir's ruthlessness or the deadly circles he moves in.
Until she meets Theo Luca. The son of a famous and difficult artist, Theo and his mother own a restaurant filled with his late father's artwork. There, on a warm June evening, Theo first encounters Natasha, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. And there, Vladimir lays eyes on Luca's artwork. Two dangerous obsessions begin.
Theo, a gifted artist in his own right, finds himself feverishly painting Natasha's image for weeks after their first meeting. Vladimir, enraged that the paintings are not for sale, is determined to secure one at any price. And Natasha, who knows that she cannot afford to make even one false move, nevertheless begins to think of the freedom she can never have as Vladimir's mistress . . .
Danielle Steel is famous for her inspirational stories about family, love and life. Her novels will be enjoyed by readers of Penny Vincenzi, Jodi Picoult and Diane Chamberlain.
Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
Number of pages: 336
Dimensions: 153 x 234 x 24mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.