The dragon was carved from a gleaming white stone. Its tiny scales shimmered and its curled eagle claws were sharper than the point on a lead pencil. It had a head like a camel, the ears of a cow and the body of a snake . . .
Zac's mum has landed the job of a lifetime ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö‚Ñ¢ working with ancient relics at a museum in China. And now Zac has to join her over the holidays. Zac had planned to be hanging out with his friends, surfing and riding the new skate park down the road. Now he'll be stuck in freezing cold, deadly boring China. But, after Zac finds a mysterious carved dragon at the airport in Beijing, the trip takes a strange turn. It might not be such a lame holiday after all . . .
Publisher: Pearson Education New Zealand
Number of pages: 96¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Discover more young teen and young adult books for delivery in Pakistan.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.