The Original Lebanese Cookbook was the first authentic and comprehensive book of Lebanese cookery ever published outside of Lebanon. The cookbook is a traditional and authentic collection of 150 Lebanese recipes passed down from mother to daughter for generations, with popular favorites such as Kibbi, Tabbouleh, Hoummus and Baba Ghannouj and other delicious dishes including a generous selection of meat-free and dairy-free meals.
The Original Lebanese Cookbook is more than just a cookbook. It contains a complete description of the country and Lebanese way of life, the customs and manner of eating, and sample menus.
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 1160 g¬¨‚Ä†
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.