A stunning deluxe edition of Jessie Burton's dazzling feminist fairytale. Illustrated by Angela Barrett, this extra-special edition includes an exclusive print and gorgeous sprayed edges, all enclosed in a beautiful slipcase. An essential gift, this inspirational story is a modern classic to be handed down from mother to daughter for generations 'A fierce fairytale for the rebel girl' KIRAN MILLWOOD HARGRAVE 'A magical modern retelling of an old fairytale ... Exquisite' JACQUELINE WILSON 'A complete revelation' THANDIE NEWTON 'Wild, wise, generous, ferocious' KATHERINE RUNDELL For her twelve daughters, Queen Laurelia's death in a motor car accident is a disaster beyond losing a mother. Their father, King Alberto, cannot bear the idea of the princesses ever being in danger and decides his daughters must be kept safe at all costs. Those costs include their lessons, their possessions and, most importantly, their freedom. But the eldest, Princess Frida, will not bend to his will without a fight and she still has one possession her father can't take: the power of her imagination. And so, with little but wits and ingenuity to rely on, Frida and her sisters begin their fight to be allowed to live.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 1042 g
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.