THE SILVER SWORD by Ian Serraillier is an unforgettable World War II survival story.
Although the silver sword was only a paper knife, it became the symbol of hope and courage which kept the Balicki children and their orphan friend Jan alive through the four years of occupation when they had to fend for themselves. And afterwards it inspired them to keep going on the exhausting and dangerous journey from war-torn Poland to Switzerland, where they hoped to find their parents.
Based on true accounts, this is a moving story of life during and after the Second World War.
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 181 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 16 mm
Discover more children's books in Pakistan at Chapters.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.