Rediscover beautiful Beatrix Potter books with this delightful celebration of all things Peter Rabbit. Packed with detailed sketches of Beatrix Potter's best-loved characters, descriptions of each of the 23 ""Little Books"" she created, and a selection of gorgeous original illustrations, The Ultimate Peter Rabbit is the perfect guide for new and dedicated fans alike.
Generous access to the Potter estate's archives has produced a volume which includes 300 artworks from the books and over 50 specially commissioned photographs of Hilltop, Beatrix Potter's English Lake District home and inspiration for the bucolic settings of the long-adored children's classics.
Celebrate the Beatrix Potter anniversary of a century in print with one of the most visual guides to one of the world's best-loved children's characters.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 128¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 1002 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 300 x 258 x 16 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.