For fans of David Mitchell and Dave Eggers comes They Know Not What They Do, a piercing psychological satire set in the near-future where nothing is private and everything is for sale.
When Professor Joe Chayefski's neuroscience lab in Baltimore is attacked by animal rights activists, he doesn't connect the dots at first. But when he receives a phone call from Alina, his Finnish ex-wife, he begins to realize that the threats are connected to Samuel, the son he left behind in Finland two decades ago. Joe soon learns that his son's life has gone badly astray, and that Samuel has devoted himself to militant activism. Samuel is now somewhere in the United States, but neither Alina nor the authorities know his exact location. Joe realizes he has to take action to protect his wife and two daughters, by any means necessary.
Publisher: Oneworld Publications¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 656¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 234 x 153 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.