Alena has never been in trouble in her life - but what if trouble is in your blood?
Alena's mum died when Alena was three, and she struggles to remember anything about her. When she finds a postcard from her mum's activist past, her curiosity is piqued - but her half-brother, Danny, refuses to talk about it. He never has. Danny's life changed that day, too, since he became Alena's guardian when he was only twenty-two.
Danny and his boyfriend, Nick, have always been there for Alena. Except now they're arguing all the time because of Danny's new job working for a loud-mouthed local politician. And when a bomber begins to target stores in East London, life becomes even more fraught.
As the threat to Londoners mounts, Alena's family life implodes, and she starts getting into trouble. Then she does something truly rebellious . . .
Publisher: Random House Australia
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 262 g
Dimensions: 129 x 198 x 30 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.