Thinking of doing business in DUBAI?
Did you know that the UAE ranks 1st among Middle East and North African countries in terms of economic freedom?
Yes, it’s true!
The significance of UAE as a business hub is indisputable.
It attracts entrepreneurs from all over the globe.
But if you’re like most people, you probably don’t know much about UAE’s legal system, its business environment, your rights and responsibilities.
UAE Business Essentials is a no-nonsense guide to help you understand the system, protect yourself and thrive in one of the most vibrant economies in the world.
Discover how to:
- Protect your assets
- Use NDAs to safeguard valuable information
- Raise funds for your business
- Use patents, copyrights, and trademarks
- Do business online
- Negotiate employment contracts
- Comply with the basic business laws of the UAE
Number of pages: 92 pages
Weight: 178 g
Dimensions: 216x153x80 mm
Buy UAE Business Essentials by Kamal Jabbar at Chapters online bookstore in Pakistan.
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.