Following the successful reception of Vitamin P: New Perspectives in Painting, Vitamin D: New Perspectives in Drawing and Vitamin Ph: New Perspectives in Photography, Vitamin 3-D aims to create a lively and informative survey of contemporary sculpture and installation from around the globe. With 120 artists selected by 40 nominators, Vitamin 3-D will be an up-to-the-minute guide to the best artists working in three dimensions.
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 2200 g
Dimensions: 290 x 250 x 31 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.