The long-awaited and lovingly told story of Andrew, George and their time together as WHAM!
Wham! were the band that never underestimated the power of pop, nor the healing powers it possessed.
In 1981, what started out as a boyhood friendship, catapulted two suburban adolescents to worldwide pop domination, becoming icons of their era. While Andrew Ridgeley may have appeared to have stood in George Michael's shadow, he always stood at the heart of the band.
Until now, Andrew has kept private the special memories of life as a pop sensation. In this tender retelling of life as one half of the iconic duo, Andrew reveals the truth behind the triumphs, heartbreaks and of course, the fierce friendship with George that endured it all.
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 368
Weight: 493 g
Dimensions: 153 x 234 x 28 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.