Search each beautifully illustrated scene of places from around the world to find the five out-of-place or 'wrong' things. Featuring fascinating facts and humorous illustrations, this search-and-find book with a twist is a fun way to learn about geography and culture. Answers are included at the back of the book as well as 'strange but true' facts about things that look wrong, but are actually right! Designed to challenge children and push them to work things out for themselves, they'll also be encouraged to think about where the 'wrong' things do belong.
Publisher: QED Publishing
Number of pages:
Dimensions: 230 x 253 x 3mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.