One night in November 2015, when Antoine Leiris was at home looking after his baby son, his wife Helene was killed, along with 88 other people, at the Bataclan Theatre in Paris. Three days later, Antoine wrote an open letter to his wife's killers on Facebook. He refused to be cowed or to let his baby son's life be defined by their acts. 'For as long as he lives, this little boy will insult you with his happiness and freedom,' he wrote. Instantly, that short post caught fire and was shared thousands of times around the world. An extraordinary and heartbreaking memoir,You Will Not Have My Hate is a universal message of hope and resilience in our troubled times.
Publisher: Vintage Publishing¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Number of pages: 144¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Weight: 121 g¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 9 mm
- All our books are genuine. Chapters does not endorse media piracy.
- The product image may vary slightly from the actual product due to photography and lighting conditions or different product editions.
- All prices, discounts and offers are valid at the time of placing the order and are subject to change without prior notice.
- A standard shipping rate of Rs 250 applies to all orders delivered within Pakistan. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of being placed.
- Please select carefully. Chapters only offers refunds or exchanges if the item you receive is different from the one you ordered or is reasonably damaged.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed within this product are those of the authors, and not of Chapters or any individual employed by Chapters.